Friday, February 15, 2019

Buddy #7 2-19

   



 My grandson Buddy said he wanted cupcakes for his birthday with Roper on them. Roper is my black border collie. I made 2 black dogs that kind of resemble a border collie. I found some pictures on the internet and attempted to make some more puppies. Pugs, sheep dogs, shihtzu, poodle and a couple other cute ones. I baked 48 cupcakes and by the end I was running out of steam so I made some foot prints and puppy bones. I had 6 hours into decorating these - the things we do for our grand kids!  He has a Valentines birthday so we took them for the class to share.
This is what his teacher write:
I received one of your lovely cupcakes from Buddy. I said, “ Your grandma make adorable cupcakes!” and Buddy replied, “She’s the best cupcake maker.” Thanks, for sharing your talents with our school today J


No comments:

Post a Comment